Who we are
We operate in Sioux Lookout, Ontario. Our staff consists of licensed journeyman carpenters, and certified UFC spray foam manufacturer and installers, we have the knowledge and top of the line equipment to install a superior product. We take the latest in building technologies and combine them with custom carpentry to make top quality new home construction and renovations. We take pride in every job we do!
The Carpenter will report to Site Foreman, or Operations Manager if the foreman is off-site. Its main purpose is to aid the crew in performing various tasks required in completing the job. Your main focus is on assisting the Foreman during there daily duties which may include measuring, cutting and nailing. As with all positions, punctuality is a must and late or not showing up will not be tolerated. These duties are critical in ensuring our sites stay safe, professional and efficient.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
- Measure, cut and install materials as needed.
- Maintain a clean work-site.
- Ensure that work is being carried out safely.
- Red Seal carpenters certificate (collage)
- Must have 5YRS experience working on a construction site.
- Must be familiar with a smartphone, able to read blueprints, do wall and building layout.
- Must be eager to learn new skills, excited for the entire team to have won.
- Certifications: must complete the job site safety course. Fall arrest certificate.
- Licenses are not required
- Physical abilities: must be able to lift and carry 50lbs +
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be professional and courteous.
- Be on time for work.
- Pay Rate: $25-$32
- Profit Sharing Option